WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Unexpected SuRpRiSe

Heyo! Fary 'ere! Your unexpected surprise is.........................................
..........................(scroll down).....................................................
............................................................................
...............................................................
.............................................
................................
..........................
.....................
...............
............
.........
.......
....
..
.
.
.
.
.
.


I hope this was very inspirational for you, i know it was for me.
Anyway, I'll see you later!
Lotifatishka!

No comments: