WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sum sum sum

So I haven't posted in ages. Why is that? Well there were my exams, then I was busy studying for my SATs which I'm gonna take this October.


Really, I've been busy.


I was planning to write a short piece of of writing... But I forgot what I wanted to write about. So you'll have to do with the following:


"The hand you stretch out to me,
Not for giving-
But for tearing the apples from my branches.
You ignore
The bark darkening;
The tree which you have killed, nourishes you."


So long, cuz that's all for now.


P.S. Depressed like hell. Will recuperate once I get the HELL OUT of here. FOR GOOD.


~Faty

No comments: