WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pubblicita'! And Happy Birthday! *__*

Which means "publicity" in Italian, duhh. Or advertisement.


I'd like to advertise a couple of things. first of all, Freerice. I've blogged about this already: I'm blogging again cuz I find it a very useful site if you wanna get smarter and at the same time feed the hungry! I mean, me for example: gotta study for my A levels and SAT's, so this is more than a great site to improve my vocab skills and others! Not to mention I donate 10 grains of rice for each right answer xD








Secondly, BBCX365. I found this on Mike Shinoda's Blog (which reminds me, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS!). In his words it is: ‎"Artist Johnny Selman designs a poster every day to inform the American public about world news. He bases his posters on the headlines of the BBC (hence the name of his site), and hopes to help encourage the connection between the average American and the news of the rest of the world."


I think it's pretty smart! In addition to that I found some blog entries which made me feel really sick to my stomach... And by that I mean, it really got 
me thinking and wanting to research more... Anyway, please subscribe!


What other stuff should I advertise? Hmm...


Nothing else, wouldn't wanna bore you.





Lastly, I'd just like to say, as a b-day thingy to Mike Shinoda... Mike, you inspire me. If I were asked to write the names of the people who inspire me the most, you'd be the 3rd, right after my mom! What can I say about you? You can sing, rap, draw, paint, do computer-graphics, save the environment, critique politics, contribute your amazing ideas to a lot of different social activities, give scholarships, and a lot more... and you do it with creativity and style!!! What's not to like about you?! I simply love you. Whenever I do something that I know can benefit a lot of people, be it picking up my Chemistry notebook or participating in social welfare programs, I always do so thinking of you - no kidding! You INSPIRE me. I know you won't be reading this, but since I'm not the only one who feels like this, you probably can feel it already! I just can't wait for the day where I will get to meet you. :)






Ah, wait, I forgot I posted smthing like this on your blog somewhere... :P Yah well point is, you contributed to the person who i am today and will be tomorrow :)


Hmm that was heart-felt. DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAA








I'm feeling a little disappointed today. But who cares.


BY BY------------- AND HAPPY BDAY TO EVERYONE.



 


...
...
...
...
...


...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...









LOL

P.S. NOT DISAPPOINTED ANYMORE!


No comments: