WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Random Release #3 Part 1

Passing by the pink petals... 

So on Wednesday the 20th of April I went to this place called Newbury Park (London). It's not actually a park... But i did later on go to a park where i had a hell loada fun playing with little kids and laughing like a maniac, bossing them around, "NO! Let's play with this one! Hey! come play with me!!!", yup, just like that...


This is just proof that i was doing my homework, although i was faking it...

Simple Spider Kiss :) *

No comments: