WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Qalb Diagram



~Faty



Hi. I've been depressed for a looooooong time now. I'm at a point in my life where nothing is going according to plan, and the things that keep happening are really bad.

For example, I've been trying call a friend to wish him happy birthday, but he's not picking up his phone. I have this feeling that he's angry with me. Oh well, I just hope he liked the gift that I sent him or at least read my HB messages.
Anywho, I've decided to clear out my heart to make some sense of this life. So I made a diagram.

Please feel free to suggest more arrows and double and triple arrows. This is not a complete diagram, nor is it meant to be absolute. However, I'm trying to keep things simple, so don't tell me to add little details that can be explained in a collective way.
Because it's easier to remember everything that way.

I'll be looking at this diagram all the time when I feel lost, so help, help, help, dears.


P.S. If you leave a flaming comment, I'm not even gonna bother. Teach, do not preach, for people like explanation, not confrontation.

No comments: