WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome to our first class of freestyle poetry! Professor Faty will start by writing a sample poem.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I think I'm dead
I'm covered in goo.

The sky is cloudy,
The water is gross,
I don't wanna live in Saudi -
Tthey make you wear clothes.

The wall is dirty,
My hair is dyed,
I feel like partyin',
And I like pie.

The dude is gay,
That thing is a gland,
If I could, I would pay
For this bullshit to end.

Keep following us fore more hints on how to write wonderful poetry!


because.kissing.spiders.is.awesome!


P.S.  the Kaulitz bros are so cute when they're all gay! but their music is aweful ._.

No comments: