WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, August 28, 2010

xoxoxoxoxoSxoxoxoxoxo

Uhh okay what a weird title! Ya'll probably thinking how much sugar I ate today... I had none! Wait, no... I had very sweet dates... and coconut...


Anyway Faty here.


A friend told me they liked my style of writing and I was, to say the least, thrilled! I love hearing my writing is good. Because I think the pen is mightier than the sword... Well, nowadays that saying is more like: "The keyboard is mightier than the gun!"


Today I hung out with mentioned friend and kissed a goat! Bwahahaha I'm kidding. Actually I just hugged it.



So cute!

By the lakeside there were loads of goats, old ones, young ones... As Ramadan is progressing Eid is coming nearer, so people are quickly getting their goats for, uhm, sacrificing... umm... such a dark theme if you think about how CUTE these goats look...

... Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! That's so cruel! T____T I'd rather be a vegetarian! I'm going, I'm leavin'! Never coming back again! Sayonara goat-hating world!

Nah just kidding. I personally don't like goat meat much, but it's better than cow meat! Why am I talking about meat?

What was the subject of this post again? (Looks up and reads the title) Owww. Eww.

You know what, nevermind. Hope you enjoyed my senseless rumble.

Goat kisses-


because.kissing.goats.is.awesome!

2 comments:

Faria said...

since.wen.did.it.become:goat-kisses?
hahahaha-i.likd.it!
awesome!

Unknown said...

<3