WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, July 22, 2011

4 MORE DAYS! XD

 So, as the title says, 4 MORE DAYS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And if you don't know what i'm talking about: I'm gonna go to Italy~ 
:D
I'm so excited! We're so excited! Faty will go as well :D


And now i warn you: SpiderKiss's YouTube Channel and this Blog will become piled up with videos for everyone to enjoy! :D


And for now, i shall leave in a glorious mood. I am especially happy as today was the last day of school~
Lemme leave with a retarded smile on my face while dancing like a turtle with a lion skin shell-warmer.


Lotifatishka ;D.

No comments: