WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Here!

I came on Sunday, and Faria came on Thursday. Today is Thursday, Faria's birthday.

Faria on the right side, Fatima on the left side, so many dresses; which ones shall we wear? It's Thursday, Thursday, it's Faria's birthday! Gotta go buy a bowl that Faria wanted. Thursday, Thursday, gotta get down on FARIA'S BIRTHDAY! We don't really need a weekend. Partyin', partyin', yeah. Then fasting and prayin', yeah! Fun fun fun fun, looking forward to Ramadan.

I came on Sunday, Faria came on Tuesday, we-we-we so excited, we gonna have a parteh.

Today is Thursday, and Friday comes after------wards! I don't want this vacation to end!

ALTHOUGH i REALLY WANT TO STOP SINGING THIS STUPID SONG.


That's right.

~Faty

P.S. Noman on the left side, Faty on the right side... Faria and Sam are in the middle! Ok NOW I'm done.



No comments: