WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, September 19, 2011

6.9 Earthquake in South Asia!

~Faty


Oh and guys, there has been a 6.9 earthquake that started from India and travelled all the way to the lands of Bangladesh!


When I first felt my couch shake, I thought it was a Jinn jumping on it or something... =.= I called my brothers and they were like no, the earth IS shaking! My mom got up with a jolt. The thing lasted for 2-3 minutes, and it was VERY tangible. I was wondering whether it was developing, so I hid under the table with my laptop and my phone. Fortunately, it eventually stopped.


No, we weren't scared, just amused =P (Maybe it's because we're Romans... Earthquakes are common.)


This has been the largest earthquake in 8 years in Bangladesh. Some people died in India, and there wear small damages in Bangladesh such as broken walls and glasses. Some people jumped from the windows in fear - which sounds really retarded. But it just demonstrates that Bangladesh doesn't have training in this department. =/ I wonder if they ever even had earthquake/fire drills!


Prolly not =.=


Anywho, the earthquake also hit Nepal and China - 30 people died til now. And oh I dunno, read the news.






My point is, as suddenly awesome as it was for me, it was pretty serious =/ Since all the latest natural calamities in Haiti, Pakistan, China, and most of all Japan, I've been wondering if anything is ever going to happen to Bangladesh soon! See, BD is ranked 6th in the world's most risky places.


The origin of the earthquake was in Sikkim, which is not a coastal area at all. So I dismissed the horrendous idea of a second tsunami. Still... who knows!


I prayed right after the shocks.


I mean, it's so scary to hear how much scarier it actually was! And how much scarier it can possibly get... =/ I pray that it won't!


Innanillah and alhamdulillah that it wasn't worse.


And hey, it made me stop writing a stupid boring story, so super alhamdulillah.


OK I'VE FORGOTTEN THE MEANING OF COMICAL-


BEEP BEEP BEEP

No comments: