WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, September 18, 2011

An old idea

~Faty


I feel like writing... just writing. I wanted to write about something some time ago, for some sort of competition, but I pulled out.


I'm known for pulling out of many things (ahem, nothing dirty, I wouldn't pull out of that).


Anywho, for a desperate try at retrieving my old self, to renew my new self, to bla bla bla let's get on with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a person is and how he or she became such a person are not questions that can be answered in a few, simple words. I am estimating that approximately 9,320,493,483,742,309,482,387,233,429,348,329,843,294,832.5 words are needed to give only one twelvth of the full answer. That's right, I did all the calculations.

Actually no, I dropped mathematics the instant I was done with the 11th grade.



Another thing I dropped not so instantaneously after the 11th grade is my hatred for the world.


What, you were thinking I was about to say innocence? A positive feeling? Virginity even? To my own surprise...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST FELT A 6.2 EARTHQUAKE. I CAN'T WRITE ANYMORE.


D:

No comments: