WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ideas are flooding in

As you all know, it's exam time for almost everyone. And it's a hard time for everyone too! You have to study hard, but sometimes ALWAYS, you get distracted by something...


And here's a confession; I haven't admitted this to anyone ever, but here it is...


......................................


... I have ADHD.


It translates into Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.  Basically they get distracted easily. Here's the few symptoms that match my condition. I:



  • Am easily distracted, miss details, forget things, and frequently switch from one activity to another.
  • Have difficulty maintaining focus on one task
  • Become bored with a task after only a few minutes, unless doing something enjoyable
  • Have difficulty focusing attention on organizing and completing a task or learning something.
  • Daydream, become easily confused, and move slowly.
  • Have difficulty processing information as quickly and accurately as others.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I:
  • Talk nonstop
  • Dash around, touching or playing with anything and everything in sight
  • Am constantly in motion, so I fall all the time...

  • Have difficulty doing quiet tasks or activities!

Infact if I have to do something, I need to be loud at it! (Wow, HUGE innuendo there. [lol])

I also:

  • Am very impatient
  • Blurt out inappropriate comments, show my emotions without restraint
  • Have difficulty waiting for things I want or waiting my turns in games.

Which explains why when I see a "how to" video tutorial, I can't WAIT to do IT!

.... And now you know why my hair is shorter than usual... No wait, you don't, 'cause you probably dunno what I'm talking about!

... I was saying... (See, I get distracted easily!)

... I WAS SAYING...

And now you know why I hate exam time with all my heart.

I CAN'T CONCENTRATE.

All I wanna do is make some videos with Faria and go raid Charlie's crib.

~Faty

P.S. No, actually I don't know if I have ADHD! I still have to get diagnosed for thaAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUG ON MY KEYBOARD

    No comments: