WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Official SpiderKiss Theme Song!

 As you may or may not know, here in SpiderKiss, Simple Plan is very important /dear to us (something like that, i dunno what the right word to use ), and recently, Simple Plan has released their new song called "Jet Lag". This song has a lot of meaning and really relates to Faty and me, as we live in the opposite sides of the world...


 So here is the Music Video that came out just yesterday: Jet Lag by Simple Plan feat Natasha Bedingfield :D


*SPIDER* KISS

                 -Fary

No comments: