WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Moochiha Moodara

"HI EVERYO----" And my voice broke D: Anyway, meet Mr. Muchiha Mudara, the half human, one quarter puppet, one quarter hand, with a perky voice who decided to make a random appearance in the SpiderKiss Channel. And when I say random, I mean COMPLETELY RANDOM!


Why is the above para in rainbow format? Because I felt like making a tribute to my HomoSnail.





~Faty


P.S. And NO, that's not an alcoholic beverage I'm holding in that gif.

3 comments:

Faria said...

LOL!!
I LOVE IT!!!
you should totally make more of these!

shababa_mash said...

I agreeeee! GOSH, Fatima you're absolutely one of the coolest people I've met in my whole life!! ^.^

Faty said...

lol thank you ;)