WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, January 20, 2011

12 Things, Part Two

Ahoy mateys.






Yesterday I made a list of twelve random things that first came into my mind and was writing something connected to them that happened to me recently. I stopped at 6, so I shall start today from #7.


Oh, and please don't mind my grammar mistakes and typos, it's a blog, not an English paper, and I'm too lazy to proofread.


Anyways...


7. Mita? Project Mita is a fundraising event to distribute winter clothing among the physically-challenged. It's been carried out mainly by various student bodies, although it's off a much bigger organization, PDF (Physically-challenged Development Foundation)... Anyway, wut? Oh yah... We managed to raise a LAWT of funds and distribute the clothing and blankies to a lot of underprivileged people! Oh yeah. It's simply so heart-warming to know that we helped so many people! You won't understand until you get into it! There's no bigger reward than that little but awesome feeling of compassion that you get inside when you know you made a positive difference in somebody's life, no matter how small it is.


8. Parley? A parley is a pirate's right to lay a truce with the Captain of his capturers (also pirates). The prisoner cannot be harmed until the parley is complete... But I guess everyone who hasn't been living under a rock knew that! A few days ago I watched "Pirates of The Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl" with the boys: this movie will never get old! What will get old, though, is probably the fourth movie! It has a different director, right?! I watched the trailer and didn't like it one bit! I hope, in this case, the movie can't be judged by the trailer! But I loved the part where Penelope Cruz starts to ramble in Spanish(?) and Jack closes the door and Penny throws a knife/sword at the door and the thing pierces the wood, just near Jack's head! xD That was nicely delivered. :P Anyway, I guess I can't really complain much before watching th real thing, so I'm done for now.                                                                                                




9. Qatar Airways? Awesome. They have awesome food, awesome service, and the boys are hot. Yay. Unfortunately I'm broke so I'm not travelling with Qatar nowadays. Which reminds me, Mom leaves for Italy this Sunday... I'm gonna miss her so damn much. I NEED her! XP Whenever she's not with me, atrocious things happen. Dammit. I was supposed to leave with her, but I need sometime to complete my A Level registration and got a seminar/competition next next Sunday. But I will have to go by mid-February. Just hope it's after Valentine's Day, cuz I got plans. V.V


10. Juliet? Check yes, Juliet, are with me? Rain is falling down on the sidewalk, but I won't go until you come outside! Check yes, Juliet, kill the limbo! I'll keep tossing rocks at your window: there's no turning back for us tonight! Check yes, Juliet, here's the countdown: 3, 2, 1! You fall in my arms now! They can change the locks, don't let them change your mind! Lace up your shoes! Here's how we dooooooooooooooooooo~ OK whatever, it's a blog, not a concert. I wish I could live this song in a music video! I always imagine it in a certain way, which is too complicated to narrate, so I'll do that the next time. (Yay, another incentive to blog!)


11. Got to Dance? I watched the first couple of episodes and it SUCKS! So you think you can dance? YOU CAN'T! I mean, they can, but it's NOTHING as exciting as "So You Think You Can Dance"! I'm not cursing Britain (I'm not American!), but... well, it's really boring. But then again it's just the start, so I hope it gets better, so I'll have something to watch.



12. Giving up already? Apparently not, since you're still here! Wow, you must be really determined since you made it through this huge list! Well here's a reward for you~~~


Lawls... hey, bye bye for now! <3




You.bin.pirate.kissed.mwah!<3

No comments: