WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lost.

I wanted to write something simple but clever, but I got nothing. So I shall freestyle.

My life is like Narnia! If you have read the Chronicle of Narnia, there is a part in the last book, I think, where Lucy (or someone) complains about how chaotic things are always in Narnia. But then Aslan (or whatever) replies that no, you see them as chaotic because you humans do not come here when things are peaceful, but when they are in turmoil. Now, how come the arrival of the humans causes troubles to Narnia?

It's actually the other way round. Humans are purposefully brought to Narnia when they are need, i.e. in the times of war. They are not a curse, they're a gift, the promoters of peace. In these conditions, 95% of the time the poor humans battle to bring peace: only 5% of the time do they spend in celebration.


Sometimes, just when I feel like everything's finally fine, something happens.




It just happens, and I can't stop it. Now that I think of it from the perspective of Aslan and the Narnian humans (lol), I'm guessing they happen because God wants me to solve them, to make my way through them. But hey, don't I deserve some longer periods of peace every now and then?! I will. When my task is fully complete, I will have what I deserve--- if I still deserve it.

Lucy, Edmund, Peter, and those other guys ended up fine. I wanna be like them. I don't wanna end up betraying like Susan; lost in time, lost in her own world, lost.

I believe, I'll be right where I have to be.

<3 Faty

----Spider kisses!

1 comment:

Faria said...

Like Button: Liked