WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, January 23, 2011

quick post

hey... umm i was supposed to talk about a certain thing... but im dont have the willpower... gotta take a shower but i dun wanna--- ooh, that rhymes! No wait, it doesnt.


it sucks feeling this way.


i dunno.


i thought i wanted the pain to end, but be careful whaat you wish for, cuz you might just get it all... i did, i feel no pain, but by feeling no pain im feeling a new kind of pain thats even worse.


i want my light back, so if you happen to have it, even some of it, could you please return it?


you have not been spider kissed.

No comments: