WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, January 31, 2011

ProcraSTINATING

Why did I write "stinating" in caps? No idea, I just pushed the button by mistake.


I've been trying to start revising chemistry for the last 36 hours, but every time I think "Let's fuck this biatch!" I get distracted by TV, coca cola, facebook, other academic worries, wonderland, cats, food, my husband, TV.


Darn it! And I feel even lazier since it's my month! UGHHHH




And I also got distracted by spider.kiss... you know WHAT, I'm gonna move my freakin ass RIGHT NOW and HOP TO IT!


... Not literally though, unless I want a leak. UGHHHH


NO spiderkisses for you!


P.S. I've been typing "P.S." and erasing it like, 5 times, I dunno what to post scriptum about! xP






P.P.S. Green Day <3



No comments: