WE MOVED TO TUMBLR.

Whenever I'm in the toilet...

Whenever I'm in the toilet...
...and i see a spider...i just don't go

If you were to hug something, it would be:

Spiderchat right here! (Whoa I keep adding "spider" before every word... I'm a spidermon!)


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

White chocolate Ice Cream with a scoop of LOL

Hell-o everyone! Fary here! 


If you've read the title then you'll know what the topic is for today! :)


First of all: I SCREAM ICE CREAM!




Let' s review on some ice creams! 





YUMMEH!





Not so YUMMEH!


  Movin' on!


Time for fun stuff! Or funny stuff!.....yeah....k...








Hope you laughed! 


You know, i have a saying of my self: 


"Pizza is my life, Ice Cream is my servant."

It's a metaphor. The meaning behind it is that pizza is my favourite food and it's the main meal. Ice cream is my favourite dessert, and desserts come after main meals. They also help to fill your appetite and forces your taste buds to ballet dance all over your tongue...

If you're wondering why this is all weird, then you should check the writing under Spider Kiss' title.


This is it from me! For today.


Fary, out!


boo, the 2 other usual pics aren't comin up, oh well.


Mah! You just got Spider-Kissed!

1 comment:

faty said...

i practically lolled at the antoine dodson thing! xDDD oh and i saw a vid of Mike with Jordan, the voice actor of the lil fat kid, he was SHOOO CUTEEE xD i love the part where he goes "But it's a TALKING DOG!"